6.9.09

A red VW bug takes on the government...



On August 18th, a deranged middle aged man named Joseph Moshe was chased from his home by Government cars. The chase was incited by his prank calls to the White House that attracted enough of the F.B.I.'s attention to bring them to his front door. As soon as they knocked he booked it, fleeing to the 405 north and getting off in my neighborhood, Westwood. When I arrived I was told that Joseph had already bellied the police's efforts to subdue him in the form of two tear gas canisters shot into his car. I stayed for another two, at the end of which the police stated, had the suspect "crossing his fingers and shaking." In total, I think the guy was cooped up in his tiny car for eight hours. Because of the nature of a standoff, the entertainment really peaked when I got on top of a parking structure and actually saw what was going on:
that's tear gas. a tiny bit of it blew up to where I was standing and made me cry.
as close as i could get on the street:

hella cops






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home